Entrants stand a chance of winning a Mantsho Maze Gold rug from Airloom and Mantsho. These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter (Airloom Decor & Mantsho).
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of South Africa.
1. The competition runs from 14 October until 21 October 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to do the following:
- 1. Like this post
- 2. Follow:
- 3. Tag friends in comments (each comment & tag = one entry)
- 4. Share this post to your stories and tag @palesamokubung
- and @airloomdecor
3. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost.
5. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
6. Closing Dates: Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 12h00 on 21 October 2020.
1. The prize will consist of a Mantsho Maze Rug.
2. The winner will be contacted individually.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative.
5. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
Prize winner selection:
1. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
2. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
3. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
1. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
3. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
5. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
6. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.